Wednesday 19 March 2014

Day Three: Last day

Generally the training was good.
I had a problem with my blog that took almost that whole first and second training. With the help of the facilitaotr, the UDCC IT and my fellow trainees I managed to work again with my new blog.
I like the way our facilitator help the trainees to understand different things that were not clear practically.

It seems the time given to the whole training was very short, three day are not enough. We could even take more time in this training because our facilitator sometime was rushing due to shortage time.
My expectation was fulfilled, but left with eager to know more in investigative internet journalism.

A big challenge of the last day was power cut and the power backup was not working therefore we had to start doing or loading our blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AUDIO, PHOTO & VIDEO PRODUCTION: MUONEKANO WA MF STUDIO - TABORA

AUDIO, PHOTO & VIDEO PRODUCTION: MUONEKANO WA MF STUDIO - TABORA : Kwa wakazi wa Tabora na mikoa jirani, ni habari njema kwenu kwa uwepo...